WANDER, a subsidiary of Associated British Foods (ABF) and one of the biggest international food businesses in Europe, offers a highly motivated environment for cultivating ambitious ideas.
WANDER is a Swiss leader in the development, production and marketing of high-quality food. Experience, quality and innovation are the foundations of our success. Successful brands such as Ovomaltine, Caotina, Twinings and Dawa depend on experts and committed staff.
To boost our Supply Chain Management team for Central Europe (Switzerland/Germany/Austria), we are currently looking for a
Head of Procurement Central Europe (including Marketing & Media spending) 100%
In this versatile position, you will define the purchasing strategies, optimise supplier relationships, draw up framework agreements and develop strategic partnerships. You are supported by your four buy-ers. You report directly to the Head Production Supply Management (Member of the Board of Directors).
- Leadership and development WANDER procurement team, direct and indirect spend
- Leadership of Marketing & Media category for WANDER
- Business partnering to WANDER business Units
- Member of International Procurement Leadership team (GCLT)
Key tasks include:
- Define best organisation for WANDER procurement team to ensure full coverage of all spend categories
- Development of WANDER team capabilities, building best-in class practice
- Ensure delivery of COGS reduction targets and supplier inno-vation in line with WANDER business strategy
- Lead definition of Marketing & Media category strategy and implementation
- Leading development of business partner relationships with Marketing Managers.
Key contributor to developing and realising International Procurement Strategic Plan in accordance with international TwO procurement strategy.
- University degree (Master in BA, Economics, Logistics, Sup-ply Chain Management)
- Experience as Head of Purchasing of an international organi-sation or as Senior Lead Buyer with experience in strategic sourcing
- Experience in Media buying and communication
- High identification with branded products
- Languages: German and English; French (advantage)
- An open and transparent communicator with a sporty mind set
- Office in Neuenegg, Switzerland
- Willing to travel internationally
If this position matches your profile and interests, then we should get to know each other!
For this position, we work together with a personnel service provider. We ask you to send your application directly to Ms Annina Kamber, Procurement Partner AG. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org